The Reason Ranch

Ropin' logic and ridin' it true!

Thursday, February 17, 2005

Addendum: Prof. Bill and his liberal pills

God bless factcheck.org. Even if it is bloody with liberal slant, all the data I need for Tuesday to show Professor Bill he's a retarded Marxist with delusions of Fox Mulder importance was there. It even has PDF docs that come from the AF archives that show official visits and numbers for Bush in the AIr National Guard.

I'm printing it up right now. Yippee! I think when I hand it out I'm going to give the class the old Jack Lord speech. Have you ever watched Hawaii 5-0? At the end of every episode Jack Lord (as Police Chief Steve McGarret) would get all preachy and give this big self-important speech about how cool and righteous he was. What a prick! I will be like that!!!!

Maybe not. Maybe I'll just hand it out and smile politely and let the class figure it all out: I am a genius and incredibly wise and Prof. Bill is a twisted biased snob that needs to cork the opinion and get to teaching some political philosophy.

We'll see....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home