The Reason Ranch

Ropin' logic and ridin' it true!

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Prof Bill continues....

I came in early into my Political Philosophy class today with 15 copies of my data showing President Bush in fact showed up for Guard duty and that my professor was ignorant. I plopped down the copies, along with copies of a CATO Institute essay on the Ownership Society. The kids filed in and picked up both copies as they passed by the podium to their seats. There were a few copies left when my favorite Berret wearing professor walked in. He had a small cowboy hat on today, though. The kind of hat James West wore on the Wild Wild West.

He saw the remaining copies and grunted, "what's all this?"

I spoke up. "The information you asked me to get for you, sir. The evidence that George Bush did his time in the guard as required."

"Not articles, but documentation...evidence?"

"Yep. It's all right there."

He would not even look me in the eye. He scooped up the papers and hid them under his podium. The class then went on. He went on to tell us the Palenstinians had a "perfect right" to blow up Isrealis. Since we supported Isreal, we got 9/11. He then said George Bush uses "Gun Boat Diplomacy" when he said the Syrians should get out of Lebanon.

His next favorite subject, Condoleeza Rice, came up. Today he said she looked like the yellow foot fungus cartoon character in recent commericals about toe nail disease. He then mocked her with a African-American female accent, inflecting the name "Riiysssse", throwing in "ya'lls", etc. Secretary Rice doesn't talk like that. He was being racist, plain and simple.

So, he ignores evidence that proved his previous claims wrong, advocates the continued deaths of Jews, mocks the firs Afirican-American female Secretary of State in a racist way, and again teaches us nothing about Political Philosophy. By the way, he demanded an assignment he did not assign on Thursday for today, and told us we should have known to do it. I will still get an A out of this class, but come on!

Once he called the end of class, I went up front, pulled my research copies from his podium and put them out for others to take as they passed by. He was disturbed by this.

FUN!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home