The Reason Ranch

Ropin' logic and ridin' it true!

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

So...an update on school

I finished my classes at the local junior college, Foothill, this summer. I now only need to CLEP Intermediate Algebra and I will have an AA in Philosophy from that institution. Yippee! It was fun and challenging, but I am glad I am moving on to bigger things.

I am presently enrolled at the University of San Francisco (USF) and taking classes in English and Ethics. The English courses here are harder than the Junior College classes I have taken in the past. Well…not so much harder as they are tedious. I have to write a ton of papers and I am lazy and I don’t want to…..waaaaa…. The English type class is fun, though. What makes it fun is that I am constantly wise cracking and the teacher does not come down on people. She is pretty open and does not mind.

The Ethics class is fun too. I love philosophy and the ethics class covers Kant and others.

The thing to remember is to stay focused and get your work done, Ruslfish! Ugh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home