The Reason Ranch

Ropin' logic and ridin' it true!

Friday, February 25, 2005

Let Me Decide

I am tired of all these jerks telling me that social security is this wonderful system that should never be touched or changed. BS! I have a Universal Life Insurance Policy. I pay far less into it than social security insurance (the real, full name for Social Security). If I die, my family gets $500k. With Social Security, they get a spittle of money. Once I reach 57 years old, I get about $40k a year. I'll get about $12k from SSI.

Why the difference? It's real simple. The government is running SSI. The Universal Life Policy was voluntary, and there are several companies that compete for my business. The government people running SSI will not lose their job or customers if they have crappy performance. They do not have to keep me happy, or their overhead low. The businesses, on the other hand, WILL GO OUT OF BUSINESS if they do nothing. Apathy equals death to them. Their care and stress is my better return and deal.

Now just think if you could pay less than the payroll tax and get back 3 to 4 times more out of the situation? YOU CAN! Get rid of FDR's dinosaur turd of a system!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home